NEW Lumineq® EL640.480-AM1 ICEBrite™ TFEL display 996-0268-00LF- EOL
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Lumineq® EL640.480-AM1 Part number 996-0268-00LF- End of Life
Certificate of Compliance available upon request with purchase of display.
Warranty : 1 Year
EL640.480-AM 1 EL Displays are a VGA-display for use in extreme
operating conditions. VGA Resolution 640X480 pixel format.
Lumineq® Thin Film Electroluminescence (TFEL)
displays have the widest operating temperature
range of commercially available technology.
TFEL displays are ideal for use in industrial, medical,
transportation, military, public safety and other
1. Extremely low operating temperature: -60 °C
3. Locking connector and analog dimming options
- Luminance 49 cd/m² (typical areal @ 120 Hz)
- Resolution 640 x 480 pixels
- Active area 211.1 x 158.3 mm
- MTBF > 50,000 hours
- Operating temperature -60 to +65 °C (ET)
- Relative humidity 93% RH, oper. @ +40 °C, IEC 60068-2-78
- Altitude18,000 m, oper., IEC 60068-2-13
- Shock 100 g-force, 6 ms, IEC 60068-2-27, test Ea.
- Vibration 5 to 500 Hz, 0.02 g²/Hz random IEC 60068-2-64, test Fh.
CapeTronics Inc an authorized US distributor for Lumineq® EL displays. Repairing, Refurbishing, Replacing and Retrofitting EL Displays since 2001.