LJ512U25 REPAIR SERVICE by Capetronics
LJ512U25 – Sharp LJ Series
The LJ512U25 display is an Electroluminescent (EL) display that we have been repairing since 2001. At the Capetronics facility in Clearwater FL we have the capability to perform full functional testing on the LJ512U25 EL displays. This means we thoroughly test every pixel on the glass substrate.Once we are satisfied with the results we will perform an IR thermal footprint test as part of our predictive and preventive maintenance repair. Finally we will also perform a custom programmed full load and burn-in test. All components used are original OEM brands and time and heat sensitive components are date coded. At Capetronics we really do go above and beyond your normal electronic repair facility for peace of mind.
Our procedure for the repair of the LJ512U25
- Issue a return authorization number for the potential repair.
- When we have received the display(s) we visually inspect it and start a job packet.
- If the display is repairable, it will be diagnosed for the source of the failure.
- Once the failure issue has been sourced, we will replace ALL time and heat sensitive components along with the faulty component(s).
- Next it’s off to our rigorous testing department.
- Full functioning testing.
- Compare heat signatures using state of the art IR equipment and advanced IR research software.
- Perform a burn-in period for the newly replaced parts.
- Finally we ship your ElectroLuminescent display back to you. (Always double boxed) We will also redirect you back to this link to complete your purchase.