Lumineq® EL160.80.50 ET Part number 996-0267-18LF
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Lumineq® EL160.80.50 ET- Extended Temperature range.
Certificate of Compliance available upon request with purchase of display.
Warranty: 1 Year.ICEBrite™ small graphics TFEL display
The EL160.80.50 is a TFEL display designed for use
in extreme operating conditions. Screen resolution is 160X80 pixels.
Lumineq® Thin Film Electroluminescence (TFEL)
displays have the widest operating temperature
range of commercially available technology.
TFEL displays are ideal for use in industrial, medical,
transportation, military, public safety and other
- Luminance 107 cd/m² (typical area @ 240 Hz)
- Resolution 160 x 80 pixels
- Active area 80 x 40 mm
- MTBF > 50,000 hours
- Operating temperature -50 to +70 ˚C
- Relative humidity 93% RH max. @ +40 °C, IEC 60068-2-78
- Altitude 18,000 m, oper., IEC 60068-2-13
- Shock 100 g-force, 6 ms, IEC 60068-2-27, test Ea.
- Vibration 5 to 500 Hz, 0.10 g²/Hz random, IEC 60068-2-64, test Fh.
CapeTronics Inc an authorized US distributor for Lumineq® EL displays. Repairing, Refurbishing, Replacing and Retrofitting EL Displays since 2001.