Lumineq® EL640.480-AF1 ICEBrite™ TFEL display 996-0270-00LF Rev. C (factory lead-time 2-4 weeks)
Lumineq® EL640.480-AF1 Part number 996-0270-00LF Rev. C
Certificate of Compliance available upon request with purchase of display.
Warranty : 1 Year from date of purchas
EL640.480-AF 1 Beneq's latest Revision C with many enhancements and higher grade capacitors including polymer capacitors. This EL640.480-AF1 EL Display is an 8 bit dual panel display that is for extreme operating conditions. VGA Resolution 640X480 pixel format.
Lumineq® Thin Film Electroluminescence (TFEL)
displays have the widest operating temperature
range of commercially available display technology.
Thin film EL displays are ideal for use in industrial, medical,
transportation, military, public safety and other
1. Extreme operating temperature: -20 °C to 55 °C
2. Standard VGA 640X480
3. Non locking connector and analog dimming options for the standard version.
- 6.4" (16.2cm) diag. Dual panel interface.
- Luminance 65 cd/m² (typical areal @ 120 Hz)
- Resolution 640 x 480 pixels
- Active area 129.3 × 97.0 mm
- MTBF > 50,000 hours
- Operating: -5 to +55 °C
- 93% RH, oper., IEC 68-2-3
- 18,000 m, oper., IEC 68-2-13
- 100 g-force, 6 ms, IEC 68-2-27
- 5 to 500 Hz, 0.05 g2/Hz random
IEC 68-2-36, test Fdb
- 8-bit dual panel
- Checking the age of an EL display can be tricky unless you know what to look for. If the part label or printed circuit board has Lumineq® printed anywhere on it you know for a fact that the display is 2012 or newer because that's when Beneq purchased the EL division from Planar. So in other words anything that has Planar printed on it is pre 2012. Another way to to check the date of your display is to check the date code on capacitors. Nichicon capacitors have a 4 digit date code. YYWW. The first two digits is the year and the second two, the week ranging from 00 to 52.
CapeTronics Inc an authorized USA distributor for Lumineq® EL displays. Repairing, Refurbishing, Replacing and Retrofitting EL Displays since 2001.